Tuesday, November 20, 2012

true quotes about life sms

true quotes about life sms

Life sms quotes, true life sayings and life text messages to inspire and motivate you about what is life. Here you can meaning of life and also you can find true quotes which related to your life, true quotes what makes you think, life quotes sayings

The best view anyone could have, is the view a child has.

1 day dream asked life : "when v all cum tru?" Life smiled n replyd : "never, coz d day all of u cum true i'll lost my meaning"    

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Life is "xxx" Yesterday Is Xperiences. Today is Xperiments. Tomorrow is Xpectations so, use ur Experience in ur experiment to achieve Expectations!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Kam karo aisa k pehchan ban jaye hr kadam aisa chalo k nishan bn jaye yaha zindegi to sabhi kat lete hain zindegi jiyo aisi k misal ban jaye

1 day dream asked life : “when v all cum tru?” Life smiled n replyd : “never, coz d day all of u cum true i’ll lost my meaning”

Every day is special if you THINK. Every moment is memorable if you FEEL. Every one is unique if you SEE. Life is beautiful if you LIVE...

Awesome 1... Juz give it a thot...- "Y to flirt.., Wen u r capable of loving...";)

Be Soft and cool Like water, So U can Adjust anywhere in Life Be hard & attractive Like Diamond, So No one can play with ur emotions.

I Slipped And I Tried Looking Back And I Slipped Again. Now My Suggestion To You: When You Slip Do Not Look Back Or You Might Slip From Whats Ahead And Could Fall.

Does he miss me? - One of the question you ask yourself after breaking up..

Don't go where the path leads you, BUT go beyond the path and leave a TRAIL.

Make my heart a better place, give me something I can believe

No comments:

Post a Comment